Lost Christmas Photos

So as I was blogging I couldn't figure out my lack of pictures from Christmas. Then I realized I hadn't taken any pictures off my ...

So as I was blogging I couldn't figure out my lack of pictures from Christmas. Then I realized I hadn't taken any pictures off my digital camera whoops!

Opening up Christmas eve presents. Pajamas and a book!

Breydon getting the hang of opening presents for the big day.

Dropping off the cookies for Santa with Grandma.

So excited for Santa! My kids wake up so well.

Presents wake this girl up!

Trying to coerce Breydon into looking at his stocking, it wasn't working.

Then this happened... makes for an exciting morning!

The Christmas Afternoon Crew

My kids got to help pass out the presents. Breydon actually did really well getting the presents to the right person.

Adleigh got an Elsa toddler doll and she was really excited.

Post present disaster.

The Grandparents and their exciting secret present.

Breydon loves his Grandpa.

So dang cute!

Didn't get Christmas Jammie pictures in the morning so took some before going to bed. This is Adleigh's face she makes when I tell her to look cute.

Breydon didn't want to stay still for a picture, but he was still adorable.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images