Christmas with the Carnahan's

December 26th 2016 Before we left for Roy, Breydon wearing his adorable slippers from Grandpa Scott. He spoils my kids rotten with li...

December 26th 2016

Before we left for Roy, Breydon wearing his adorable slippers from Grandpa Scott. He spoils my kids rotten with little presents and treats whenever we visit.

We drove the finally snow free roads down to my Grandma Jan's in Roy. The kids had some presents there so that my Grandma and Aunt would get to enjoy Christmas with them as well.

Adleigh got super hero costumes! So fun!

Breydon was an expert present opener by now!

Background story: my mom and I took Adleigh shopping to go get a present from her to Breydon. I left her with my mom to go get some stuff she couldn't see. My mom texted me telling me that I probably would laugh at  the present Adleigh had picked out.

Breydon's noise he started making when he had me help him jump off anything

Breydon needed to be Super Breydon as well.

Breydon also really liked Maui as well.

Spider Breydon!

Making Grandpa Russell work out.

Breydon is really good at making everyone help him jump off things. Even his Great Grandma.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images