Nap Time

It's a beautiful day out here in Rice, Tx. So the babes and I decided to enjoy the perfect temperature before the nasty Texas summ...




It's a beautiful day out here in Rice, Tx. So the babes and I decided to enjoy the perfect temperature before the nasty Texas summer heat hits.

Apparently the perfect temp, smell of flowers in the air and chirping birds is a very relaxing situation.

Case in point #1



Case in point #2



Case in point #3



I've decided that we need to invest in a hammock so that I can join in the porch napping fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. My friend's mom is from Sweden and she always talks about how in Sweden they put their babies outside on the balcony for their naps! Maybe Adleigh is a Swede...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Heaven. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. Sometimes I am a creeper and just go and stare at my babies when they are sleeping:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adleigh sleeps when camping and outside on the porch. I think you got the outdoor child you were hoping for!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images