Christmas Eve 2016

December 24th 2016 My cousin Amber lives very close to my Grandparent and has a daughter and son close in age to my kids. She invited ...

December 24th 2016

My cousin Amber lives very close to my Grandparent and has a daughter and son close in age to my kids. She invited us over to make Christmas cookies for Santa. After making the dough we realized it needed to chill for a while in the fridge. So we went out for a tour of the new property Amber and her husband had bought and then went an after lunch at a little Chinese restaurant. 

Peyton and Adleigh waiting for their food.

After eating, we were finally able to make the cookies. Which these cookies actually came from a book from the store Swig. Their cookies are a $1.50 each and amazing! So I was pretty excited when they had a box for only $7 that would make a lot more than buying $7 in cookies. We also make ginger bread cookies from scratch so we were completely lazy. :-)

Decorating masters.

Breydon got in on the decorating as well.

Our finished product for Santa. He was very spoiled this year.

After we went back and had a nice relaxing rest of our evening. Breydon liked playing in Grandpa's birthday hat. We had the kids in bed really early because we had church the next day at 9am.

Our loot from Santa. Despite what Brian's family thinks this is not a baby announcement. The other stocking is my father's and my mother was lame and didn't want one.

Santa sent us a picture when he came to see us! Pretty cool huh?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It might not have been a baby announcement, but it was definitely foreshadowing ;D

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images