Scott & Danice are 80!

December 22nd 2016 My parents came into town to celebrate Christmas up here and made it up here earlier enough to help my Dad's si...

December 22nd 2016

My parents came into town to celebrate Christmas up here and made it up here earlier enough to help my Dad's siblings plan an 80th Birthday Party for my Grandparents. Grandpa turned 80 on the actual day of the party and Grandma will turn 80 the beginning of March. Brian had to work so the kids and I drove out there the night before so we could join the celebration.

Breydon stole Great Grandpa's hat and looked adorable!

Waiting for the party to start!

Adleigh enjoying her soup and roll.

Instead of having 80 candles on the cake, my Dad passed out candles to all the Grandkids and Great Grandkids to bring out as we sang Happy Birthday.

Breydon and his candles.

The 80 candles. They are missing quite a few Grandkids and Great Grandkids from this picture who couldn't make it.

The Grandparents and their candles.

Cutting the cake. Can you tell who was excited for some cake?

Breydon collected as many candles as possible.

The whole group

The Mikesell kids and their kids... who did not represent well. Two of Garth's kids were on missions and my three sisters are slacker faces who did not want to fly out here :-).

My little clan.

The kids all got to take a mylar balloon home from the party and Breydon was in heaven.

After the party Grandpa opened the gifts from our side of the family. Adleigh was very helpful.

We love you Grandpa and Grandma! Here's to 80 more!! :-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That Tucson tee may fit Breydon when he's 5! Airport shopping doesn't give a lot of variety ;)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images