Last Day in Arizona

December 23rd 2017 Pretty sure I need to start going to Arizona every winter for a month. Megan if I promise to keep homeschooling wil...

December 23rd 2017

Pretty sure I need to start going to Arizona every winter for a month. Megan if I promise to keep homeschooling will you join me???

We started the morning off with some good solid parenting skills. Gambling is fun! My Dad inherited this from a coworker (I believe) and all the kids were thrilled to play with it. Breydon is there too but not the one you might think he is... 

Opening cousin presents! Breydon was thrilled with his gun.

Look who finally decided to show back up!!!

Adleigh got the best toy ever for her that involves two of the things she loves best: art and baths.

Austin getting in some last Grandpa naps.

Breydon decided it would be really fun to place in the fire pit.

He also really enjoys wearing other people's shoes.

Ok maybe one last nap on Grandpa.

Reading books is the best. Oh and look, Austin napping on someone else. The kid is sooooo spoiled!


Oh these boys! Being a toddler is the best.

Family picture time! Dang boys are so lucky that it takes them 2 seconds to get ready.


We planned to take some pictures on the new grounds surrounding the Tucson Temple. But they had a water leak that day and closed the temple down and locked the gate.  The photographer, my childhood friend Melissa, still got some good pictures. Even if she did have to stand in the middle of the road. The good thing is that no one was there so we didn't have any random photobombers!

Our family has grown a lot since the last photo including the Greats! I was pregnant with Breydon in the last one!

With the Mikesell Greats.

With the Carnahan Great!

The kids entertained themselves crawling around a water drainage area. Breydon fell and cried for a bit. Megan then snapped this adorable picture of him with his slightly bloody nose.

I call this photo DOUBLE CHINS aka pretend you are laughing. 

Sisters!

Girls! Somehow I was the only one with a double chin this time. Pretty sure we were laughing about boobs.

The Grandpa and 2/3rds of his Grand Daughters.

Hey Breydon, Smile! And this is the look she gets...

Megan tried stealing Austin... he does look more like her kids than mine.

Grandkids!

The Core 6.

Probably one of the best pictures taken of my parents, ever.

Our family picture. My hair looks dumb but Adleigh, Austin and Brian look good.

Saying goodbye! Technically it was my parent's year to host Christmas. But we hadn't been to Christmas at Brian's parents for a long time and we had seen my parents the last two years. So we decided to be fair and go see his parents for Christmas. (This year (2018) we are boycotting everyone and next year will be back on track!) So we loaded up in the truck immediately after the pictures and headed on our way.

And we were two hours into the drive when my parents realized we left ALL of our Christmas presents at their house. As in all the ones we bought for our children. Whoops! So we turned around and met my Dad at a random place in Tucson so we could get all the presents. My kids were excited to see Grandpa one last time. I on the other hand had seriously considered just going to the store and buying them all new presents. Nothing like adding an extra 2 hours to our already long drive. But we did it and many thanks to my Dad for driving 2 hours for us! We finally pulled into Fredericksburg right as the sun was rising. We tried to go to sleep but some of my nieces and nephews were up and my kids wouldn't go back to sleep.  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images