The Clan Arrives

December 17th -19th 2017 Great Grandma and Grandpa Mikesell made it down and Grandma was a very willing holder of Austin. Such a...

December 17th -19th 2017

Great Grandma and Grandpa Mikesell made it down and Grandma was a very willing holder of Austin.

Such a cute dude in his huge shoes that just barely fit him now ( a year later). Also another fail on my part was remembering pants for him for church. 

Do you see this face mom??? I don't need anymore pictures of me in this outfit!

Ok I guess I'll smile so you will leave me alone!

Mommy and me matching selfie!

So for my Dad's birthday everyone went to the new Stars Wars movie. I knew there was no way Austin or Breydon would sit through that long of a movie. I didn't even think Adleigh would make it through it but she didn't want to be left behind so she went... Anyway I stayed home  and watched the tiny ones... on my anniversary... you are welcome  family! 

Heading to the movie. The whole clan had Star Wars shirts. Even Grandpa Scott but he put it on over his shirt later.

While they were gone and the baby slept I made some cupcakes. My Dad said he didn't need another cake but all birthday parties need cake!

Happy Birthday to Grandpa. My kids are very good at blocking everyone's view.

Elise very much enjoyed my cupcakes.

My hubby also sent me beautiful flowers since it was our  7th anniversary.

So very spoiled!

Celebrating Dad's 60th with some Eegees! Yum!

Another shot of the pretty flowers!

Was hoping for some alone time on my anniversary but this cute dude decided I needed some company.

The next day my Dad pulled out the geodes that they had brought back from a trip for the kids to split open.

Very exciting but loud stuff.

The whole clan came out for the event.

Adleigh and Catherine opted for stadium seating to the geode cutting. Breydon was not happy that I wouldn't let him up on the very tall wall.

So cool!

Breydon was very safe with his safety glasses.

Breydon with the other geode we cut open.

And more cousin time for Austin.

Adleigh needed a picture with him too.

Adleigh has become very skilled at selfies.

And taking pictures of lightning fast Elise Lori Bloods. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images