Copper Creek Christmas Neighborhood Party

December 16th 2017 My parents neighborhood had a cool little party for the kids. My kids even got to see Santa again and were signifi...

December 16th 2017

My parents neighborhood had a cool little party for the kids. My kids even got to see Santa again and were significantly less scared of him this time.

They had different little booths set up for the kids. I hadn't seen a Go Fish game in a long time. My kids loved it though.

Breydon't turn.

They also had a face painting station. Adleigh was very excited and requested lots of pictures of herself.

Breydon was nervous but still let them paint him. Pretty darn cute.

Posing with their face paint.

They also had free horse drawn carriage rides aka wagon's pulled by mules. My kids were in heaven.

Austin slept through it all.

Adleigh got to meet a mule at the end which was very exciting,

That night was Breydon's turn to read the scripture. My mother set up a cool count down chain fulled with a scripture and a different candy for each night.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images