More Cousin Time and Dad's Birthday

December 13th - 15th 2017 Hey look I'm catching up to only a year behind... wahoo! So some of these are from previous days but I j...

December 13th - 15th 2017

Hey look I'm catching up to only a year behind... wahoo! So some of these are from previous days but I just barely found them so I'm going to put them here.

Hot cocoa bar after going to see the lights. Sadly most of our children have terrible taste and chose the Cookies and Cream flavor. Yuck!

Elise loved the baby!

Aaron and the baby

Catherine and the baby :-)

We made cookies with the kids. Not sure I would call them tasty but the kids had fun.

Look at that face! He perfected the pout and was using it on Aunt Megan.

Can you tell who the favorite is?

More sand angels!

The kids helped me make salt dough ornaments and I also was making pegs dogs for my kids for Christmas.

Cousin time during tummy time!

Finishing their ornament for Grandma.

Catherine requested painting nail time with Grandma. Adleigh had to join in and Breydon never misses out on a group gathering. 

So handsome!

Going on another walk!

Grandma got snuggles with Austin on the walk.

We were celebrating my Dad's birthday on a different day than his birthday once the whole crew showed up. My kids insisted he needed to have a party on his real birthday as well. They were very helpful and made him a cake and a banner.

So excited for Grandpa's birthday!

Even Austin joined in on the fun!

He helped by eating the wrapping paper instead of letting it get thrown away.

Stoppp!! 😍😍😍

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are definitely creative kids! And we managed to make a 7-minute frosting cake too

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images