Winterhaven 2017

 December 19th 2017 We have a family tradition of driving out to a neighborhood called Winterhaven at Christmas time. The neighborho...

 December 19th 2017

We have a family tradition of driving out to a neighborhood called Winterhaven at Christmas time. The neighborhood goes all out with Christmas Lights and they shut down all the roads from vehicle traffic so people can wander around and look at the lights. This year Marah graciously made matching family shirts for everyone. 


Sadly the only picture of all the kids faces and their shirts... my dumb camera somehow lost a bunch of pictures and most of this photo session was lost. boo!

Grandkids and their numbers. Austin was not cooperating.

Sister shot!

Our numbers and lack of booties (it is genetic).

Numbers, booties and faces!

The whole Mikesell Clan (minus my husband who was still in Wyoming).

And we finally got Grandma and Grandpa to look but lost Adleigh, Aaron and BrYan. Group photos are so fun!

We found snow!!!!

Snow in Arizona! No way!

Austin was super impressed with the snow.

We found Elsa in the snow! Oh wait that is my sister. Does that make me Anna?

Ok they were just bubbles but impressive anyway.

Buddy and I were walking in a winter wonderland.

We found the Grinch! 

Like I said; these people go all out! I hate storing just my 6 boxes of decor, I can't imagine trying to find space to store this stuff!

Well one of the three looking counts right? Especially when it is the baby, that means extra kudos.

One of my favorite displays.

Adleigh's favorite display. Not that you can tell...

A very gorgeous display! Side not: it was next to a bunch of people giving out free cocoa/wanting to debate religion. I avoided it like the plague. Luckily my brother in law, BrYan, was kind enough to take my kids up there or they wouldn't have gotten any.

This display was a miniature zoo. Adleigh was very excited because there were wolves in this zoo.

This was also Adleigh's favorite. Can you guess why???

Grandma and Breydon with the huge snowman!

The reason for the season Folks!!! Penny came with us as well and was very excited. We had a group picture with her too but somehow that one got lost as well.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images