Making Rocks and Having a Party.

December 20th 2017 Breydon and Elise aka frienemies.  My Dad decided to be adventurous and taught all the kiddos how to make fak...

December 20th 2017

Breydon and Elise aka frienemies. 

My Dad decided to be adventurous and taught all the kiddos how to make fake rocks.  Adleigh made one as well but Breydon was out there the longest.
Adding some sludge to the future fake rock.


When you are tiny and have to go all the way into the bucket to get the sludge.

Making his rock.

They had an audience. :-)

Breydon was very helpful with the trowel.

Tongue out in concentration.

Definitely not afraid to get dirty. 

Austin getting some Great Grandpa loves.
Seth was very kind and let Breydon play with his magnets. 


We made some chocolate covered pretzels and almonds to pass out to the neighbors. Well pretty sure not many of the almonds made it out the door. They were a favorite of Grandma Danice's.

Happy little dude with Grandpa.

Going on a walk! Austin seemed to actually enjoy the stroller which suprised me since he is usually carried.

#4 and #6 following their Grandpa.

Breydon has two walking speeds; turbo and turtle. Generally he does turtle speed so I devised a way to make him go turbo.

We had our Mikesell traditonal Mexican soup fest and invited the Flannery's who started the soup fest tradition. My Mom babysat Colin for years after school. His mom was a school teacher and also was my 4th Grade teacher!

That night I finished my peg dolls for the kid's presents. I think they turned out pretty good!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Who needs to wait billions of years for rocks. We can make them in an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images