Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Farm

December 21st 2017 It is amazing how much stuff we managed to cram into the few days where everyone overlapped. So much stuff! Also m...


December 21st 2017

It is amazing how much stuff we managed to cram into the few days where everyone overlapped. So much stuff! Also makes it really hard to catch up on blogging 😩. And I take too many pictrues so that doesn't help either...


The entrance has a really cool target practice place. Adleigh really wanted to do it but I knew if one kids got to do it then all the kids would have to do it. I didn't have that many quarters and they were about to go have more fun outside anyway!

 

Blogger uploaded these all in the wrong order but I don't care enough to change it. One station was feeding the ducks. The ducks were not very gentle eaters so I fed the ducks for my kids.

The first stop when you get in is the miniature donkeys. There were opportunistic and grabbed Adleigh's whole cup while she was distracted by another donkey. Luckily only a little feed was spilled. 

Crazy Donkeys

Adleigh probably could live in there and be perfectly happy her whole life.

Pretty awesome selfie in my opinion!

Another selfie for the win!

Oh look... not a selfie... but still awesome.

So happy!

Having a bird on their heads was their favorite part. Surprised no one got pooped on.

Catherine figured out the trick to getting them on your head.

 

Austin finally woke up and got to check out the birds.

Feeding the ginormous bunnies!

A picture of Adleigh. She was too busy keeping up with the older kids and I was going Breydon speed .

Feeding the parakeets. They were new from the last time we were there.

Meeting the Axis deer. Adleigh was very sure they were all still babies since they all still had spots.


Breydon feeling brave enough to feed the deer by himself.

My kids still talk about feeding the goats up high in the sky.

Missed my husband too much so I had to kiss a goat.😂
Another excellent selfie.

Breydon attempted to kiss one as well. He did very well and suprised me that he wasn't afraid.

True love.

Adleigh tried to kiss a goat but was too nervous.

Megan's husband was there but apparently doesn't give as good of smooches as a goat. 😂😝

Feeding the ostriches. You could either palm feed them or just dump it through a hole into the feeder. The ostriches were not gentle so most just dumped it into the hole.

Just a little nervous. Can't blame her. Pretty sure about 2 minutes later cousin Aaron was bitten on the head.

I was brave and fed one by hand.

The cute pygmy goats were also a fan favorite. Some how I took zero pictures of the newest section which is feeding the manta rays. But my kids were wimpy this time and didn't care to feed them but they did mange to get wet from leaning over and looking at them.

The whole group! Well minus Mom who would rather take the picture than be in the picture.

The rocks outside were too tempting and could not be passed by. Pretty sure every child that was able to had to jump on all of them.
The medium sized boys in their matching shark shirts. Breydon loved that shirt! Wish I knew where I put it because I am pretty sure it would still fit him.

Blowing this up at your wedding Seth! 😈

Grandpa was rarely left alone.

Adleigh needed a picture taken as well in her new cactus dress!😍

Breydon introducing Russell to the awesome world of Plants Vs. Zombies.

So glad my kids are getting to know their Great Grandparents!

And what my darling husband was doing while we were having fun... He is in the big semi with the huge spool of pipe on it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Rooster Cogburn is the best kept secret in Tucson. So glad we finally stopped!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images