Halloween Adventure

October 31st 2016 This is how Breydon spent most of Halloween. I could not put him down. I knew he had a fever but couldn't find ...

October 31st 2016

This is how Breydon spent most of Halloween. I could not put him down. I knew he had a fever but couldn't find my temporal thermometer. Finally I decided to force him to take an oral temp and found out that he was almost 104 degrees F!  I called my doctor and they told us to take him to the ER.

We decided to go to Urgent Care instead of the ER figuring the ER would be crazy on Halloween. Breydon was not a happy guy. Turns out he had a nasty case of strep throat, not what I was expecting. But we got some meds and headed home.

We decided Adleigh still needed to go out and knock some doors for Halloween. We ran into the Lambs who are friends from church and Adleigh had fun running around with Porter.

Headed home after making a killing on candy. Seriously I think she got close to 10 full sized candy bars and only did two streets.

She was "not tired" and so I figured I would spoil her a bit after being neglected for a sick brother. She loved staying up late and having glow sticks in the bath.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images