June Random

We signed Adleigh up for a soccer team and she got her uniform/dress.  I had the genius idea of painting while my kids were downstai...

We signed Adleigh up for a soccer team and she got her uniform/dress. 

I had the genius idea of painting while my kids were downstairs playing... worked really well. 

And then I had to stop painting. :-)

Adleigh had just walked out the door when I heard her screaming. I figured she had shut her finger in the door, nope! She got stung by a bee. I didn't believe her when she told me since she had just gone outside, not even enough time to make a bee angry. But then the spot started swelling and I was amazed. She must have ran into one cranky bee!

Our neighbor is a little obsessed with Breydon and he loves the attention.

The ultimate snacker!

Warming up after a bath. Penny was not a fan of her first few baths.

Mr. Breydon randomly started walking at our friend's house. I was holding his hands and he let go and walked 10 steps! Totally not expected because he hadn't even attempted trying to walk. We spent the rest of the night having him walk more. He was highly motivated walking to the stuffed soccer balls they had.

Spoiled Penny fell asleep during story time. I left her there and it was the first night she slept through the night without waking me up whining several times. But I didn't let her do it again because I was worried she would pee the bed.

What is it with kids and dishwashers?

Breydon finally started showing interest in books. He loves pulling them off the shelf and bringing one for me to read.

Breydon loves his puppy too!

Taking Penny on her first shopping trip to get all the fun puppy stuff.

She totally wasn't tired. We were getting ready to feed the missionaries and she fell asleep right as they rang the doorbell.

Introducing Penny to the wonders of Home Depot.

Our chicks go big enough that it was time for them to move outside. We made them an enclosed run to keep them safe from Penny and will be turning the shed into the chicken coop (we have another much bigger shed, who needs two sheds in the city?).

Breydon is related to Aunt Megan and LOVES ranch.

One of our neighbors hosted a little carnival for the kids. Adleigh had so much fun!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images