Flying to Arizona

Bright and early on November 15th; Adleigh and I flew to Tucson to spend time with my family. We had to leave the house at 4 am to get t...

Bright and early on November 15th; Adleigh and I flew to Tucson to spend time with my family. We had to leave the house at 4 am to get to the airport on time. I left her in PJ's hoping she would fall asleep... no such luck! But we were lucky enough to have no one in the middle seat so Adleigh got a seat! Perks of flying Southwest is if you have a small child generally the seat next to you is the last one taken! We literally had the only empty seat on the plane.


We played with some Play dough... Adleigh really likes to stick things to her head.



It was also discovered that the tray table makes a much better seat than the chair. She was not happy when we entered the "tray tables up and in a locked position" part of the flight.



My family didn't know that we were expecting baby #2 yet. I figured it would be nice to tell them in person instead of over the phone. So I ordered this shirt and changed Adleigh into it before meeting my mom at baggage claim. It says, "Every Sheriff needs a Deputy. Mine reports for duty May 2015." However, my mom didn't read the shirt... so I decided not to tell her and wait to see how long it took anyone at the house to notice. At the house my mom still didn't notice, my dad didn't notice... finally after about 10 minutes my older sister noticed! 



Adleigh and the happy Grandpa. We sent this picture to my other sister's who wouldn't get there for a few days. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was too busy hugging Adleigh to read her shirt AND I'm a little braindead ;)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images