Maryland Part 2 ~ Rock State Park

August 21st 2015 Rock State Park Megan was very kind and planned lots of adventures for my outdoor loving child. It was still too ...

August 21st 2015

Rock State Park

Megan was very kind and planned lots of adventures for my outdoor loving child. It was still too hot in Texas to do much so I wanted to be outside as much as possible in Maryland.


 Breydon watching his sister. He didn't last long in the bumbo... 


 Breydon got lots of loving from Aunt Megan. Adleigh loved it too because then she had lots of Mommy time!


 I'm pretty sure Adleigh sat in the bumbo longer than Breydon.


 Oh hey there Mr. Blue Eyes! 


 I caught Adleigh two little fish. She named them Fishy and Snail and carried them everywhere.


 Aaron, Adleigh and her fish.


 Breydon is awesomly portable and took a nice nap in the shade. Yes he is a tummy sleeper... drives me bonkers.

And the gorgeous family glamour shot. Proof I was there!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Adleigh's names for her pet fish, ducks, chickens - much more clever than "fluffy".

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images