Kenna's 28th Birthday

My birthday was on a Monday, so Brian and I both had to work. But I took my sweet time going into work and even indulged in a bubble bat...

My birthday was on a Monday, so Brian and I both had to work. But I took my sweet time going into work and even indulged in a bubble bath with this little lady.


After we got off work: we drove up to Dallas and went to Costco. The present Brian wanted to get me was supposed to be in stock there. But it wasn't :-( So instead we ordered it online. He got me a wonderful DSLR; the Nikon D3300 with two lenses! I have been asking for a nice camera forever! Iphone pictures just don't cut it! After that we went and met the Hazelbush's at Cheesecake Factory for some delicious food. Obviously we were super awesome at taking pictures... Not! Then we drove home and had to do the birthday cake.


Brian and Adleigh made my beautiful cake! :-)


Singing "Happy to You" according to Adleigh. Except she was to fascinated by the candles to sing... so just Brian got to sing. Lol.


Blowing out the candles. I thought Adleigh would help but she didn't! Even when they re-lit themselves several times. 


Family selfie. After singing Happy Birthday, we let Adleigh go sprinkle crazy on the cake.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images