Valentine's Day 2015

Adleigh's favorite man bought her a beautiful rose! Adleigh and Daddy Brian also got me a beautiful plant  and some...

Adleigh's favorite man bought her a beautiful rose!


Adleigh and Daddy



Brian also got me a beautiful plant  and some yummy Russell Stover chocolate dipped strawberries.



Adleigh's Valentine's Day photo shoot


Opening her present from her Mikesell Grandparents


Adleigh and her loot!


We prefer to avoid the crazy Valentine's madness so we just went for a walk and let Adleigh play at the park.


Family walk selfie.


Brian let me pick what we were eating for dinner. So we made a delicious stuffed salmon! This pregnancy has me craving seafood!


Family dinner. Thank you self timer. 


My beautiful plant once it bloomed.


I love tulips! I wanted them in my wedding bouquet but they weren't in season. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images