Thanksgiving

We decided to be crafty this year and have the kids make their Thanksgiving outfits. My mom found this idea on Pinterest! Adleigh...

We decided to be crafty this year and have the kids make their Thanksgiving outfits. My mom found this idea on Pinterest!



Adleigh's completed shirt



She loved the painting so she spent quite a lot more time outside painting. Thank goodness for warm Arizona winters; I am pretty sure she got lots of paint on the grass!


I tried to attempt a Thanksgiving photo shoot. The only smile I got was when Great Grandma Jan was attacking her with the turkey.


The rest of the pictures looked like this... guess my camera isn't as entertaining as Great Grandma.


This was a common sight our whole vacation. Adleigh knew she ruled and that she could lead pretty much everyone around.


The cousins in their beautiful Thanksgiving outfits! Such a glorious picture...


I also attempted a family photo... it didn't go well.


This is how most of the pictures ended. Want to know why?


She just wanted to be with her Aunt Bubba. 


Another attempt at a cousin picture. At least most of them of  kind of looking.


We told my parents the only way we would come out for Thanksgiving was if we had fried chicken. Luckily my Dad obliged and decided to scratch the oven turkey and do two fried turkeys. A stellar desciion really.


Adleigh loved playing with Great Grandpa especially when he would push her around in a toy car.

Apparently she isn't a fan of kisses though!


Brian was very proud of his fried turkey. It was very delicious! Turkey cooked in the oven is soo dry compared to a fried turkey.


Don't worry, Rosco got a Thanksgiving too.


And of course my child was taught the horrible nasty habit of eating whipped cream. Yuck!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute photos - I hadn't seen some of them. That must have been Grandpa that introduced the nasty whipped cream ;)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images