Entering Nursery

Adleigh has been ready to go to Nursery for about 4 months. All the kids in there are her buddies so she was always wanting to go with the...

Adleigh has been ready to go to Nursery for about 4 months. All the kids in there are her buddies so she was always wanting to go with them. My only concern was that she would get upset that I was leaving her... So I made Daddy drop her off!
I get to go in here?


Everyone is playing... This is pretty cool!


Bet this is full of germs! Yum!


And her favorite person in the ward: Levi!


The Nursery had a part in the primary program so they came into practice. So cute! 


I tried to do a photo shoot again. Obviously she is not the easiest subject to capture. If she is standing still she is not a happy camper.


But always happy to be chasing Rosco!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images