Ward Halloween Party

Our church did a Halloween Party the Wednesday before Halloween.  I enjoy the party since it s generally the only time Brian and I get to ...

Our church did a Halloween Party the Wednesday before Halloween.  I enjoy the party since it s generally the only time Brian and I get to dress up.  We knew all along Adleigh was going to be a chicken since she is obsessed with them. To be slightly creative we decided Brian would be Colonel Sanders and we would be his chicks.


The only family shot we got with the mustache: the goatee had fallen off earlier. 
I couldn't find a white mustache so I spray painted it and apparently the fumes were quite strong... so the mustache didn't last long either.



Chicken meets Olaf aka Levi. He is generally Adleigh's favorite kid in nursery except when he is tackling her.


Trying to get Adleigh to play games... It didn't work. She was a crank monster most of the night. urns out she was getting sick. 


She did very much enjoy the Trunk or Treat. She would get mad when people put the candy in her bucket and didn't let her pick one out. It was hilarious.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. She was sure a cute little crank monster :D The Colonel Sanders idea still makes me smile. Not sure where you got your creativity because it was DEFINITELY not from me!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images