Carving Pumpkins

Carving pumpkins has been a tradition with the Mikesell family ever since I can remember. My sister and father can make their own awesome ...

Carving pumpkins has been a tradition with the Mikesell family ever since I can remember. My sister and father can make their own awesome designs; I am not that talented but I still enjoy carving them. Luckily Brian enjoys carving too so we have made it a tradition in our little family.
Adleigh is an excellent carving assistant. Also she has an obsession with putting stickers on her face... Silly girl.


We tried to save the seeds but whenever we put them in a different bowl Adleigh would chuck them out on the ground. 


Daddy was nice and carved Adleigh a kitty cat pumpkin. Another or her animal obsessions.


Our family pumpkins. Mine was the skull and Brian's was the Monster of Frankenstein.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images