Sorry Grandparents!

Boy I stink at this... I try to post regularly for my grandparents and my mom... But clearly that's not happening. Too many other thin...

Boy I stink at this... I try to post regularly for my grandparents and my mom... But clearly that's not happening. Too many other things have been taking up my time.

I'll do a quick picture update again!

This is why I should never forget to lock her in the seat. Luckily she hasn't figured out how to escape the straps.


Adleigh loves her horse that Great Grandpa Scott built. Now whenever she sees a picture of a horses she rocks back and forth like she is on her rocking horse. :-)


Her Grandma Cathy bought her this book case but she prefers to take all the books out of it and put random other things in there.


I gave her a peach at a church activity and she devoured it! 


Mother's Day. I figured we needed a picture together.


Yup... I torture my child sometimes. But she looked hilarious!


Children are so dang flexible!


That balloon was our sidekick for a while. Here it is reading bedtime stories with us. It even came on a road trip with us.


She won't wear bows or headbands... But cows are totally ok.


Good thing Camo is such a nice dog since he makes such a great climbing obstacle.


Adleigh stole my whole Popsicle so I let her have it to see how she would do with it. Surprisingly she ended up eating most of it.


First time at a splash pad. Brian loved her face in this picture.


Randomly she started folding her arms when we would pray. It's awesome!


Multitasking. Because one noisy toy is not enough!


I am so glad we got Rosco! Adleigh loves her dog!


This is what happens when your child is addicted to French onion dip!


She kept squishing her face with this lid. I thought it was hilarious.


Finally getting more confident with her walking and standing skills. Also, I love her romper.


I gave her a tiny little piece and like a good parent finished off the rest. She found the wrapper and brought it to me. I opened it all the way and said "all gone." Then this happened. True Story.


Apparently our TV is too small...


Adleigh's first funnel cake. I swear we feed her nutritious food most of the time!


Her position for sleeping in a car seat is awesome.


Friends from church have this awesome bouncy house. Adleigh loved going up and down the slide.


Brian called this her Sumo position. She can hold herself there for quite a while!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can't decide which photo I love best. The chocolate meltdown is hilarious :) Mean ol' mom finishing it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so funny kenna! she's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images