Thank you technology

So this weekend Brian and I brought home the cutest twins to be our constant companions... Yup Brian converted and got an IPhone! I got a ni...

So this weekend Brian and I brought home the cutest twins to be our constant companions...





Yup Brian converted and got an IPhone! I got a nice "girly" white one.

Since we are moving to Nowhereville, CO we had to switch over to Verizon since they are the only carrier that works out there.

We now both have unlimited Internet access from our phone which has now come in handy due to a wonderful invention called....




This has come in handy since Brian will be in CO during the week while I finish my last month of work.

I was pretty skeptical of skype since I didnt really want people to see what I looked like/what I was doing while we talked. But, it's really nice to see my handsome husband face!

Ps. We make really awesome faces while skyping... I'll try to take a picture of one ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images