Indoor Soccer 2018

January - February 2018 I didn't sign Adleigh up for soccer since I knew we were going to be missing the first week. My friends we...

January - February 2018

I didn't sign Adleigh up for soccer since I knew we were going to be missing the first week. My friends were coaching a team that ended up being a very young team. They called and asked if Adleigh could come play because most of the kids preferred to sit on the sidelines rather than play.

Adleigh was very excited to play!

Adleigh was much more aggressive this year.



At practices Breydon got to join in with the team.




Adleigh's favorite position was goalie.

Watching on the sidelines and surprisingly happy about it.

Add caption

Adleigh's fans!



My happy soccer girl!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images