Soooooo Behind: Family Pictures November 2017

November 1st 2017 Brian pointed out how far behind I was on blogging the other day... whoops! Hopefully I can still remember details...

November 1st 2017

Brian pointed out how far behind I was on blogging the other day... whoops!
Hopefully I can still remember details.
Sorry Grandpa I'll try to be better. :-)

Oh boy what a crazy disaster these photos were. We scheduled a mini session with a photographer in Lehi, Utah knowing that the next day we were scheduled for the dentist. Our dentist is in Utah so it was convenient. A few days before the dentist called to reschedule, with Brian's crazy schedule and trying to fit all of us in together they had to move it to the day of our pictures. So we tortured our children (Adleigh had fillings and Breydon was just plain scared) and quickly got ready. 

We also had wardrobe issues, the dress I ordered was super thin and looked terrible on my postpartum body. So I had to figure out something really quick for me a few days before. Austin's outfit was a big whoops on my part. I ordered outfits that would also be able to work with my parent's family photos in December. Not thinking, I ordered Austin the size he would be at for Christmas. It was way too big. So no problem, I ordered another with 2 weeks to go before the pictures. It did not show up! So we ran to the Carter's store in Utah hoping they would have it, they did but not in his size. The outfit I got was cute but so terrible in the pictures because it kept riding up.

During the pictures Adleigh was a rock star. She posed, did what the photographer asked her to, posed even when she didn't need to... Breydon, on the other hand, just wanted to run. We were at a park after all. If we tried to make him stay still he just pouted so trying to get smiles out of him was hard. Austin was just plain cranky, probably because his outfit wasn't the most comfortable. 

It was not a very fun time but the photographer managed to get some pretty good pictures! She even stayed longer with us than the scheduled time since the people after us rescheduled and our kids were finally being ok with taking pictures.  If you are in Utah and need a photographer we highly recommend Jenn Culley Photography. 



















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You're too busy doing activities and going on your outings to blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images