Ward Halloween Party 2017

October 27th 2017 I love Halloween Parties but I do not love being in charge of them while my husband is out of town. So hard! I had t...

October 27th 2017

I love Halloween Parties but I do not love being in charge of them while my husband is out of town. So hard! I had to go set up for the party, finish making costumes, make a pot of chili, make two batches of corn bread and keep my children alive. I was so exhausted by the end of the day.

My yummy chili! Ok well just the chopped veggie part. I probably should have picked an easier chili to make... but I love this recipe.

Did I totally bribe my daughter with Netflix to hold Austin while he slept so he would sleep longer? Sure did! Totally worth it!

We made it to the party! Only a little chili was spilled while driving, thank goodness for good floor mats.

My little skunk was so tired of being neglected that he passed out on me again.

Wolf Adleigh and her two friends; Ninja Porter and Butterfly McKenna.

The Little Bear pretty much only ate the corn bread.

Group Photo before the Bear and Wolf ran off to play with friends.

Sweet skunk. He did not love getting face painted thats why it is not very good.

Austin finally woke up and rubbed all his make up off.
My little creatures!

Family photo... and then my good camera died. Dang it!

Getting ready to go Trunk or Treat, we switched into their warm costume apparel.

Tried to get another group shot but the kids were too excited for candy and the lighting was horrid.


Getting some treats!

Bear, Ninja, Wolf and Minion... and a whole lot of candy!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images