Austin's Hospital Stay Day 2

August 25th 2017 Austin with his official name tag :-) At bright freaking early in the morning because both the OB and the Pediatricia...

August 25th 2017

Austin with his official name tag :-) At bright freaking early in the morning because both the OB and the Pediatrician came to see us before 6am. The windows in the room were huge and the blinds didn't block out much so I couldn't fall back asleep. Brian could... no surprise there! :-)  Next the Ronald McDonald house came in. She gave us all sorts of fun stuff, like good shampoo and conditioner, candy, breakfast stuff for Brian and lots of stuff for the kids. Then I was finally given the ok to finally shower, wahoo!

Austin in his hospital shirt. I still have my hospital shirt from when I was a newborn and I loved looking at it when I was a little kid. It made me sad when the hospital the older two were born in didn't have cool shirts. So I was super excited when Austin came in with one! Yeah, I am a dork.

Brenda headed to meet Chelsey in Evanston to pick up the kids so Austin got changed again. He had to wear his matching shirt to meet his siblings!

The kiddos finally made it!

Meeting Baby Austin!

Happy Siblings!

Adleigh was thrilled to finally meet him!

Breydon was so cute looking at all the little parts of baby brother.

Breydon and Austin!

Adleigh didn't want to leave Austin and wanted to sit by me.

Family photo of 5! Breydon refused to sit on the bed, apparently it was scary.

My parents finally made it down with my Dad's parents as well. Grandma Cathy was excited to see Austin.

Meeting Grandpa Russell.

With Great Grandpa Scott. He was mad that we didn't name him Trace :-).

Great Grandma loves holding newborns.

Happy Great Grandparents! Probably really happy that they don't have to fly all the way to Texas to meet this one.

Austin brought his siblings presents, Adleigh loved her beautiful purple crystal necklace.

Austin got Breydon a train. He knows them so well for not having been on the earth long ;-).

Brian took the kids to lunch and then came back and had some bonding time with his oldest son. Breydon passed out not long after this picture.

Great Grandma Jan made it over to meet Austin too!

Aunt Hannah and Uncle Kevin came down to see Austin even though it was their son Ethan's first birthday. And they brought us Chick-Fil-A.

We had this sweet 90 year old Volunteer Lady come in and set this table up for us. It was our celebration dinner. They also gave us a cute silver spoon that we can get personalized for Austin.

The newborn picture that I took of Austin. Such a cutie!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Best picture anybody has gotten of Grma Jan in a loooooong time!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images