June 2017 Random

Found some lilacs at the park, my favorite! She dressed herself! Survived my 3 hour glucose test, barely. I asked to skip the...

Found some lilacs at the park, my favorite!


She dressed herself!


Survived my 3 hour glucose test, barely. I asked to skip the 1 hour test and go straight to the 3 hour since I always fail the 1 hour.


Got to see little brother too!


Crazy kids playing with the blow up chair at Josh and Sarah's.
Breydon loved it!


Cleaning his cars. he did this all on his own.


Brian made his first brisket and we ate it outside.


My kids love the hammock.


Brian built shelves in the garage to store our massive amount of camping stuff and our recycling.


My first poppy in my little flower garden.


My mom brought up my old tent from when I was little. The kids love it!


Baby bellies make great tables.


In the hammock again, they are entertained here for a long time!


Mamaw swinging them at the cool park in Pocatello.


Meeting cousin Eli.


Breydon loved Baby Eli.


The kids and I were gone for a while and Penny was just with Brian. Do you think she missed me?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images