Easter Sunday 2017

April 16th 2017 To start Easter Weekend off I had to torture my children a little bit. Adleigh wanted to go to the mall to  ride the ...

April 16th 2017

To start Easter Weekend off I had to torture my children a little bit. Adleigh wanted to go to the mall to  ride the  fun toys again and so I bribed her into sitting with the Easter Bunny. However no bribe would work for Breydon, obviously. Complete opposite picture from last year with Breydon happy and Adleigh crying.

Brian got a few days off so we decided to head down to Orem to go celebrate Easter with his brothers. 

Adleigh was the first one up and was very excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought her.

Breydon finally woke up and enjoyed his basket as well.

Yay for Easter morning!

We went to church with Kevin and his family. They had Stake Conference and Elder M. Russell Ballard  was speaking.  We learned that sometimes when having an argument when your spouse sometimes you just need to go outside. :-)

Brian and Breydon really enjoyed the talks. :-)

Our Easter outfits. Sadly I lost my memory card so this is only one of two pictures I have of the outfits.  Blasted. Hopefully I find the card someday.

The marvelous cousin shot. So hard to get 5 kiddos to look!

We decided to do dinner in the mountains. The brothers enjoyed playing against each other, so competitive!

The Easter Bunny managed to find us and hid eggs for the kiddos.

Adleigh is a master hunter!

Getting into the tough spots. Breydon luckily had Brian to carry his basket because it is hard to hold a football, basket and pick up eggs.

Checking out their loot!

Then they spent the evening eating pretty much all of their candy. Crazy kids.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images