The Birthday that Did Not Happen

February 16th 2017 On February 12th I had to stay home with Breydon from Church because he was up barfing all night. Then on the 15th ...

February 16th 2017

On February 12th I had to stay home with Breydon from Church because he was up barfing all night. Then on the 15th we drove to go drop off a dishwasher to my Grandma. Adleigh barfed once on the drive and once right after we got out of the car and then was fine. We thought it was car sickness, we were wrong. As we were driving back from my Grandma's I felt pretty terrible but thought it was just from over eating at Chick Fit A. I was wrong again, I woke up at 4 am with my turn to have the stomach flu, on my birthday. Best Birthday Ever.

I spent my day on the couch and got lots of cuddles from this little boy. Luckily Brian ended up having the day off so he could mostly take care of the kids and I could be miserable.

A bunch of my girlfriends had planned a party for me but obviously I didn't get to go. Boo! But they brought me over a bunch of fun stuff and brought food for my kiddos. Then they went and partied without me, curse you stomach flu! 


When I am sick, baths are my favorite. Brian kept the kids out for a while but they love baths too. Eventually they both climbed in :-).

The kids helped Brian make and decorate a cake for me... that I got to eat the next day. Also Brian bought the wrong candles as a joke... stinker.

The next day we had a big group date planned and I felt good enough to go to that but I forgot to take pictures. Then the day after that my friend and I ditched our kids with our husbands and went and got pedicure in Park City for my birthday.

That definitely wasn't my favorite birthday but everyone helped to try and make it as good as it could be. But the good thing is when you are sick on your birthday then your birthday doesn't count and you get to stay the same age for another year.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images