February 2017 Random

Brought my nice camera to take pictures of the Nursery Kids for the wall... Breydon was the only one who was not cooperative. Little stin...

Brought my nice camera to take pictures of the Nursery Kids for the wall... Breydon was the only one who was not cooperative. Little stink.


I did get a cute one after church was over though!

Breydon loves to eat snow at least this was a clean ball of snow.

This is my snow obsessed boy licking snow off boots. Yup super obsessed.

Someone clearly has an older sister, at least the dress is a manly pattern, right?

Watching the Superbowl. Breydon was sick and enjoyed all the snuggles.

My little Arizona kids... ok so Breydon's never been to Arizona but they both love their cacti.

The disaster that is our main floor bathroom. I started trying to take off the border and it took me 15 minutes to remove about a 5 inch section and upon removing that I found another border underneath that had been painted over with clear paint (?????????????). We bought a wallpaper remover and it worked awesome but the dumb bottom layer border pulled off chunks of paint with it. So we have to pull off all the paint. Fun Fun.

Enjoying his kid sized ice cream cone. So glad they make the tiny ones because the normal sized ones would be a disaster.

Breydon and mommy got to go on a trip alone to Home Depot for storage totes while Adleigh played with a friend. 

I'll do anything to keep my little son sleeping longer when he is sick. I stayed in bed for almost 2 hours like this waiting for him to wake up.

The ultimate boy, well minus the girl blanket, but he was so relaxed eating his pizza in this position. It was adorable.

Adleigh and her friends kept kicking Breydon out of the room that Adleigh and Breydon share. So we gave her an ultimatum that she had to let Breydon in whenever he wanted or she had to go move into her own room. We didn't think she would want to because the only open bedrooms were in the basement but she agreed and moved down that night and spent the whole night down there. We were very impressed.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images