A New Little Prince

Obviously we announced this a while back but gotta still document it on the blog. :-)  On Jan. 20 2015 we finally got to go in for our...

Obviously we announced this a while back but gotta still document it on the blog. :-) 

On Jan. 20 2015 we finally got to go in for our gender ultrasound. With Adleigh we found out at 17 weeks but this time my doctor made us wait until we were past 20 weeks. Grr! I wanted to find out before Christmas but the Doctor knows best. Finding out at 20 weeks generally yields a more correct interpretation of gender. 

Brian was hoping for a boy but was guessing it was a girl. I was hoping for another girl but figured it was a boy based on my extremely different symptoms than Adleigh. 

I think the gender is pretty clear in this picture. Look at those Weirich boy muscles! LOL.


We used this balloon to announce to Brian's family what we were having.


We made my family wait a bit longer: they were very patient. Not! But this cute picture was totally worth it. Haha!


She is obsessed with balloons so Brian had to take her away in order for me to take the next shot.


And this is how we announced on Social Media. We used boots to announce Adleigh so figured it was only fitting to use them for this next one. We are excited to meet this little boy in May! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images