First Hair Cut

August 12th 2014 Before we left Kim's house from our trip to the Coast. I decided I should cut Adleigh's hair. Then if I messe...

August 12th 2014

Before we left Kim's house from our trip to the Coast. I decided I should cut Adleigh's hair. Then if I messed it up Kim (who is a hairstylist) would be able to (hopefully) fix it. Adleigh's hair was suffering from extreme frizziness and baby mullet.

 Daddy got to get her wrangled in the chair.


 The beautiful disaster!


We decided to try the distract with a popsicle technique. 


It seemed to pacify her for most of the cut. 


 Such a beautiful family :-)


Post hair cut!
 I didn't take anything off the front at all. It barely grows. But I was able to trim off a lot of hair from the back.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images