Going to the Coast Day 2

Chris and the "twins". They are exactly three weeks apart and when I hold them I feel really grateful that I don't have tw...

Chris and the "twins". They are exactly three weeks apart and when I hold them I feel really grateful that I don't have twins. With the power of Adleigh and Ian combined they can destroy a house very quickly. :-)


Jessica was nice enough to take a photo. "Proof that I was there" since us mom's seem to take more pictures of kids than ourselves. Haha.


 The boys babysitting so the moms can play. :-)



I went out and tried to help Kenzie boogie board. She got pretty good eventually. 


Beach bumming again. The shallows was where Adleigh preferred to stay. 


Tiny Angel Wings.  


I had convinced Kenzie to let us bury her and we dug a nice hole but then it was not so appealing. We tried to convince others to be buried but they were all wimps ;-). Finally I decided to be the fun one and Kenzie then felt it was OK to get buried if I was there.


Rick seeing if he could walk on us. I could barely feel him! 


We escaped! It was actually really hard to get out of.


 Another Port Aransas tradition is to go to Whataburger. Adleigh drove with her cousins and was very spoiled with her own milk and chicken nuggets.

Eyeballing everyone elses' food. Probably someone drinking a shake. She loves shakes.


 After lunch it was pretty hot so we all hung around the 5th wheel waiting to get into the condos. Rick was kind enough to reserve two condos for us kids. 



We shared this condo with Kim & CJ, Josh & Sarah, and Erica & Stephen.


When it cooled down again we headed back to the beach. Yes, Adleigh has on a different suit. We have literally 12 hand-me-down suits in this size. So I decided to bring a few of them. :-)


We attempted to get a beach picture of all of the 2013 babies... Ian wouldn't even sit down. Adleigh would only sit if I was there and Kenley just wasn't happy. 


The best shot we got...  Adleigh, Konner, Kenley and Charlie. Ian is sort of in the picture. ;-) 


We tried a different route. It worked really well! Can you tell the babies that are super opinionated verses the easy going babies? 


The whole Weirich crew that was able to make it down for the vacation. There were 14 adults, 10 kids and two babies still in tummies!


For dinner we dug a fire pit right there on the beach. We roasted some hot dogs and ate them with a side of sand.

 Photo Bomb!


We shared a room with Josh & Sarah (it had two queen beds). So Kenley and Adleigh got to have a slumber party. The adults stayed up late watching Divergent. I liked it but the ending was not like the book at all!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Who has babies in their tummies? Condos look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is due with a girl in December and another one is due in March but not announcing it yet :-) And it is not me!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images