Watch Me Grow Up

So being the Pinterest fan that I am; I saw all these cute monthly pictures mommies did of their babies. I decided to do a simple version ...

So being the Pinterest fan that I am; I saw all these cute monthly pictures mommies did of their babies. I decided to do a simple version with a blanket that my mother made for Adleigh. In hindsight I wish I would have thrown something in there that I could measure her growth against... But I know now for the next one. (In the far far future!)

Now for your viewing pleasure: Miss Adleigh Kay growing up!

1 week Old!


1 Month Old


2 Months Old... Ok so at 2 months I had just started working and spaced it... Bad mommy!


3 Months Old


4 Months Old


5 Months Old


6 Months Old


7 Months Old


8 Months Old


9 Months Old


10 Months Old


11 Months Old


1 Year Old!! She was not cooperating for this one... Course she never was really happy laying there for any of them :-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great use for the afghan! Next baby (far in the future) we will have to get you a gigantic stuff animal! Or send one of yours that is still in your bedroom here ;)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images