House Sneak Peak

So I've been a slacker at getting pictures up of our new house. We have almost everything unpacked but I'm still painting and have o...

So I've been a slacker at getting pictures up of our new house. We have almost everything unpacked but I'm still painting and have only like 4 pictures hung on the walls. Our lives went crazy since we moved in to the house! Brian got called into the Bishopric at church, Adleigh turned one, Adleigh puked for a week, Brian puked for two days, and then Easter. So I think I have a pretty decent excuse :-)



I am loving the bushes in our front yard! The flowers are gorgeous! Sadly the grass is not so lush but we are working on getting it better.


From the entryway this room is right off to the left. Obviously still in the process of being painted... Red is really really hard to cover! We still have no idea what to put in this room. I want a baby grand piano in there... Maybe someday! Adleigh loves to crawl around the room babbling because it echoes.

Another view of the large front room. The doorway leads to the dining room. All those boxes and the suitcase are full of books! So I really need some bookcases but that's not high on the "Must Have" list.


Here is the view from the dining room. Our table is quite small so we have another big open space. Down that hallway is the pantry, the guest bedroom and guest bath. You can also see the washer and dryer. I hate them being right there but the only other place they would fit is in the garage. :-/


This is our lovely kitchen. It's not huge but has tons of cabinet storage and I love the granite, double sink and the DISHWASHER! We are planning on painting the kitchen but not anytime soon. 


Another shot of the kitchen.


And the lovely guest bedroom... Still needs to be painted but we do have a guest bed! That was our first major purchase. This will also be my craft room.


The guest bathroom. This is going to be renovated. The tub is nasty stained and the tile around it is pastel green. Also the toilet can't flush to save it's life! Our plan is to fix it up this summer. But it does have a nice linen closet.


Another bathroom shot.


Here is the 2nd bathroom. It connects to our "Master" but is also used by the 2nd bedroom. Technically the guest bedroom and bathroom are supposed to be the Master but I didn't like being that far from Adleigh at night.


The lovely toilet and the only plant I have been able to keep alive for longer than a year! You can really see the wall texture in this photo... We aren't really fond of it. We also want to re-do this bathroom as well and will probably just re-do the drywall rather than try to sand off the texture.


The view from the Master entry. I'm sad we don't have a second sink but the massive amount of counter space is great. While I'm getting ready in the morning I can sit Adleigh up there with me and she loves playing with all the junk in our baskets.

Welp that's all folks! Once I get the Master, Adleigh's room and the Family room more put together I'll post some more pictures.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm SO excited to come see it and you in June! Love how you've decorated the bathrooms already. You definitely didn't get my decorating skills ;)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images