Thanksgiving 2017

November 23rd 2017 Once upon a time, my husband was supposed to be working on Thanksgiving. I had zero plans to do anything because 1)...

November 23rd 2017

Once upon a time, my husband was supposed to be working on Thanksgiving. I had zero plans to do anything because 1) I honestly didn't care and 2) we were going to do a late one with my parents once we got to Arizona the next week. I think maybe 3 days before, Brian's company told them that he would have the day off. Surprise! So we called up some friend's and threw together a Friendsgiving. Totally not stressful at all... mind you we were leaving the next day on a road trip where I would be gone for 2 months. So packing for 2 months plus planning a last minute Thanksgiving meant that my house was left a huge mess when we left on our trip but I digress... 
It was really great to actually have my husband home for Thanksgiving. Yay! Also we have awesome friends who were willing to party with us last minute. I took almost no pictures because I was too busy cooking and cooking and cooking. We made WAY too much food but it was delicious!

At least I got a picture of this guy on his first Thanksgiving! Not that he got to enjoy the food... or wear the outfit Grandma sent him because Mommy couldn't find it. But he did get to wear the onesie his sister wore for her first Thanksgiving!

Fork battles were very intense.

3 families with 10 kid total. We definitely went the night before to Walmart and bought the table that Breydon was at so we didn't have to shove kids at the adult table.

Finally got all their attentions for a picture. Definitely did not do my typical festive Thanksgiving outfits for the kids but hey they had lots of fun!

The spread! Did we have 6 different pies? Yes we sure did and it was worth it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't believe you pulled that off! I would have been a stress mess :D

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images