Pocatello

July 21st - 24th 2017 After being home for a few days we drove back to Pocatello to go meet the newest member of the Weirich Clan; Eli...

July 21st - 24th 2017

After being home for a few days we drove back to Pocatello to go meet the newest member of the Weirich Clan; Eli.

Breydon LOVED holding baby Eli.

Josh had a work party and they told him to bring us along. Breydon loved being a tiger in the water.

Uncle Josh took Breydon out on the paddle board and he loved it!

I didn't trust my balance skills so I just pulled the kids around on the paddle board.

The kids had fun playing on the floating pad.

The tiger in action... when we was supposed to be drying off to go home.

Keeping the kids contained until we left the sand. :-)

The next day we headed to the Splash Pad.

Adleigh helped dry Breydon off.

I was craving shaved ice so we all went and got one. We ordered the kid size... they were huge!

Adleigh's yummy one!

My new favorite. Root beer shaved ice with ice cream and sweetened condensed milk. SOOOOO GOOD! This was a large... it was bigger than my face! I totally ate it all.

Sooo dirty. Good thing they were in swimsuits.

Dance party!

The next adventure we went to a little man made lake in Pocatello to try out Josh's new Kayak.

Adleigh strapped herself in. LOL.

Breydon has zero fear of walking in water apparently.

Adleigh showing of her floating skills.

Josh and Sarah were nice enough to watch the kids while I went out on my own in the kayak for a little bit.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images