May 2017 Random

So one time Brian was out of town and I got the stomach flu while pregnant. So fun! I couldn't even function so I ordered pizza to be...

So one time Brian was out of town and I got the stomach flu while pregnant. So fun! I couldn't even function so I ordered pizza to be delivered. Best idea ever!

Then I put a movie on for the kids and tried to sneakily take a bath to try and feel better... obviously I was really sneaky.

The next day I felt much better so we had nutella and strawberry french toast. Yum!

Adleigh at her last day of dance for the yeat.

Breydon enjoying our last walk during dance, he loves to go walk and look at the trains.

I planted some seeds late at night. The next morning I went out and Penny had tromped all over it and pulled out all my row markers. The cats had also gone in and used it as a toilet. So I went to Ace and bought what was supposed to be a cheap easy fence... worlds most expensive cheap fence. But it does the job and keeps out the dog, cats and kids. :-)

Baby C's first present, a blanket and burp cloth from the Great Mikesell Grandparents.

Good thing Daddy is strong.

Double date to go see Guardian's of the Galaxy 2. Those seats were amazing and cost the same as a regular movie!

Yup... random snow storm in May. Welcome to Wyoming! It was gone by the end of the day thankfully. But it did kill my garden and some of my flowers.

Superheros! Breydon is a very animated super hero and it is adorable!

Finally got my weeping spruce planted!

Adleigh brought me a gorgeous bouquet! Luckily these were not found in our yard.

Breydon survived his 2 year appointment! When we went in they told us he was supposed to get 5 shots, turns out our old pediatrician never sent his shot records so they thought he had never been vaccinated. Luckily we figured it out with the Doctor and he didn't end up needing any! He did have to go get his finger stuck to check his lead levels, he handled it like a champ. Mostly the bandaid just annoyed him. He was trying to pull it off in this picture. 

So Breydon's lead levels came back slightly elevated, nothing close to dangerous but higher than zero. We figured it was from the paint in his room where we had started stripping the wall paper. So we hurried and stripped it and got it painted. Yes the wallpaper was glued on so well that it ripped other layers of paint off with it. 

The kids helping me paint.

I may have stayed up super late painting this mountain so that I wouldn't have help from children.

I had to replant most of my garden thanks to the snow storm. :-( But the kids had fun planting it!
Penny and Rhino having bonding time in the bathroom while I took a bath.


Breydon holding our favorite chicken, turns out she was a he so we had to find him a new home.

Helping Anna the chicken take her dirt bath. He was singing "clean, clean, clean" as he dumped dirt on her. She didn't mind though.

Breydon hasn't been wanting to wear a diaper but wants to stand while he pees. I found a cute little urinal. He used it once and then asked to put his diaper back on. Lol.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images