Baby Brother's Dr. Appt

May 15th 2017 Since my Doctor is in Utah, I've tried to schedule most of the appointments when Brian is off work so I don't ha...

May 15th 2017

Since my Doctor is in Utah, I've tried to schedule most of the appointments when Brian is off work so I don't have to do the drive by myself. The kids love going to the Doctor's specifically because of the awesome play area they have for the kids.

Firewoman Adleigh in the play area.

Fireman Breydon was there too!

Their second favorite part is that the nurse always gives them suckers when we go back. Here they are patiently waiting while my blood pressure is taken.

This Dr. office also spoils us and we get to do a quick ultrasound everytime and get some 4D pictures!

Look at those muscles! Definitely still a Weirich boy  :-) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is the most amazing play area I've ever seen - even in a preschool!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images