Library Story Time

March 29th 2017 I used to take Adleigh to story time all the time in Corsicana but never found out what time it was here in Wyoming. M...

March 29th 2017

I used to take Adleigh to story time all the time in Corsicana but never found out what time it was here in Wyoming. My friend invited us and I decided to start trying to take the kids again.

They get little seats at this library to listen to the stories.

They learned about art in this story time and a local artist came in to teach the kids how to paint. Breydon was definitely a free spirit when it came to painting.

Adleigh listened fairly well and was excited. She loves to paint at home so was happy as a clam to paint more.

Starting to look more like the cupcake, she definitely needed my help but did a pretty good job.

After story time we went out and played in the cool kids area in the library. Definitely a ton better than the kids area in Corsicana.

Breydon is now obsessed with trains after playing with this table.

After I spoiled them a bit more and we went to the park. Sometimes it is just fun to have fun!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images