Arizona: Christmas Trees and Hiking Sabino Canyon

Well I forgot that I had my real (non-phone) camera with me and I found pictures of a few thing I forgot about. Pregnancy Brain! ...


Well I forgot that I had my real (non-phone) camera with me and I found pictures of a few thing I forgot about. Pregnancy Brain!


So my Dad took my nephew Christmas tree shopping a few years ago when we were all home. This being Adleigh's first time in Arizona I told my Dad that Adleigh expected the same treatment. :-)


The whole awesomely photogenic gang. Adleigh makes a great star thanks to Brian.


Adleigh was not cooperating for pictures... Much to my dismay. 


Adleigh "enjoying" the fun Christmas picture at the tree lot.


Baby Russell was only slightly more cooperative than Adleigh.


Grandma Cathy saved Adleigh from her mean photographing mother to watch the end of the tree get chopped off.


Adleigh found some trees that were just her size!


Not sure why she was running around like this but it made for a pretty funny picture!


Good thing my buff husband was there to haul the tree around. :-)


SABINO CANYON

Tucson has decent mountains and since we are having mountain withdrawals (boo Texas) we had to make a trip to go commune with nature!

You can pay a few bucks to ride a tram that lets you skip the two mile walk to the canyon. Totally worth it.


Marah was super brave and decided to be awesome and bring Russell on the hike with us. Start them young in the outdoors! 


Yes my Dad brought the selfie stick! They are quite handy.


Sabino Canyon has its' own kind of beauty. I love this kind of desert beauty.


You have the option of hiking along the road but we like to hike along the little river that runs down the length of the Canyon. Adleigh enjoyed throwing rocks into the water.


There are huge boulders everywhere and it is cool to see where the water has cut through the rock.


Marah the champ feeding the hungry baby and Mom was nice to stay and entertain her.


Adleigh's favorite way to hike. 


Family shot.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you remembered you had photos because I think these are about the only photos we have of Sabino and the tree adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images