Austin's Blessing Weekend

September 9th - 10th 2017 We decided to have Austin's blessing in Utah since it was more local for most people . Then not as many...

September 9th - 10th 2017

We decided to have Austin's blessing in Utah since it was more local for most people . Then not as many people would have to worry about finding a place to stay or drive 4 hours just to be there.

We got there Saturday and had lots of time to help Grandpa with his yard work. We were very surprised that Breydon got on the lawn mower.

Austin enjoyed some cuddles with Great Grandma.

Helping Grandpa pick tomatoes. Nothing like fresh garden tomatoes, yum!

We found a huge squash and Breydon loved it!

Breydon loves his Great Grandpa!

The squash was about the same size as Austin and probably weighed more.

Brother bonding time. So cute!

Getting some time with Grandma Cathy too!

Austin and I got to enjoy Great Grandpa's nice deep tub. He loved it!

Brian got spoiled and took my Dad and his friend Devry to the BYU vs Utah game. Not a good game to watch but he still had fun.

Austin and I watched the game from home, so not exciting.

Blessing day! In his lovely blanket that Grandma Cathy made him.

I finally got the Freshly Picked Moccasins I had been coveting for years for his blessing outfit.

The whole group! We were very blessed to have so many friends and family who came to his blessing!

All the men in the blessing circle! Can you believe 2 of my brother in laws were missing and 4 of Brian's brothers/brother in laws. 

Priesthood generations!

With his Papaw and Grandpa.

Brian's Parents.

My Parents.

When we realized I should have been in the picture with my parents... 

Our sweet family of 5!

With his Great Grandparents. Grandma Jan had already booked it out of the photo taking party, lucky her!

Sweet little boy!

I just loved his little outfit! It was handmade by a girl I found on Instagram and so perfect!

Dapper little dude!

Papaw had just come back from San Diego and Adleigh had requested a sea shell. They all got sea shells and were in heaven! They loved listening to the ocean.

We had a post blessing party at my Mikesell Grandparents house. Rick and Brian made Navajo Tacos and they were delicious!

Poor Uncle Bryan (ps google totally auto corrected that to Brian, told you his name was spelled the wrong way Beth ;-) was a hit and all the kids were attacking him.

The porch swing is always a favorite too!

Also this was the first time the Papaw got to meet Austin since he had to be in San Diego for work stuff.

We were lucky and lots of my extended family members were even able to make it out to the blessing!

Finally snagged Grandma Jan for a picture with Austin.

My parents had watched the solar eclipse with Beth and Bryan but the shirts my dad made didn't show up on time. So they took a picture and my kids HAD to be in it. Little goobers.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images