Adleigh's Dance Recital

May 12th-13th 2017 The night before the recital, Adleigh had a full costume rehearsal. I brought my good camera to try and take pictu...

May 12th-13th 2017

The night before the recital, Adleigh had a full costume rehearsal. I brought my good camera to try and take pictures before all the millions of parents would be there. Sadly my lense did not like the lighting. This is song #1 " I just can't wait to be King".

Song #2 "Rockin' Robin"

Striking a pose for me.

Our neighbors attend the same dance school and my kids had too much fun running around with Jaydon.

Showing off their dance moves.

Dance outfit #2.

The next day was the dance recital. I let Adleigh pick her hairstyle and oh boy did she pick a complicated one. We were almost late! I didn't even have time to do my makeup.

Breydon and I waiting in the audience.


First dance begins!


Adleigh has excellent form. :-)
Between her two dances we did a costume change and then she got to come out and sit with us. Uncle Matt also made it to watch Adleigh's performance and the kids were in heaven. Sadly Daddy flew in that night from Oklahoma and missed the performance by an hour. :-(


Dance #2
Picking her up after her 2nd song "that was fun! I want to go on the stage again!".

The grand bow!

Adleigh always wants flowers every time we go to the store, so she finally got to have some flowers after her recital.

So sweet!

A proud dancer and her flowers.

With her Uncle Matt.

Breydon needed a picture too.

With Mommy.

More posing Mom?

Uncle Matt got her to smile. 
With her teacher Miss Jill.


After the recital we got to go meet Daddy for some Chinese food! I asked Adleigh to show me her stage smile... this is it. No joke. :-) Guess we need to work on that part a bit!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The perfect stage smile! Love her costumes and that Uncle Matt came!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images