Church Halloween Party

October 28th 2016 I am part of the leadership for our church's primary aged children. I really wanted to do a Halloween party and ...

October 28th 2016

I am part of the leadership for our church's primary aged children. I really wanted to do a Halloween party and convinced everyone else that it was a good idea. :-)

TURTLE POWER!
I didn't end up finishing the costumes until 5 minutes before the party but I think they turned out pretty good. This was all Adleigh's idea and she even assigned us which turtles we would be.

My manly turtles

Our neighbor Jayden came and chased my kids around for me.

Adleigh literally spent over 30 minutes walking the cake walk. She was determined to win. I seriously considered bribing the girls to let her win. Finally I joined in and walked behind her. My spot won and I convinced Adleigh that she won. :-) Oh and then took a cupcake for Breydon because he was whining and no way was I walking it another 30 minutes for him to win.

His weapons made it harder to walk but he sure looked adorable.

Also that bum! So cute!
Sure love my littlest turtle even though he wouldn't wear his eye mask.

We had to be in Pocatello the next day for a birthday party. So after the Halloween party, we loaded the kids up and drove out to Pocatello. Luckily they were tired enough to sleep the whole drive.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images