4th Ward Christmas Party 2016

December 10th 2016 Brian and I were asked by the Bishop of our ward at church to be co-planners of our Christmas Party. So we were res...

December 10th 2016

Brian and I were asked by the Bishop of our ward at church to be co-planners of our Christmas Party. So we were responsible for the decor and the entertainment but not the food sadly. Boy was it crazy trying to get it all put together, especially since Brian was working 16 hour night shifts the weeks before so I barely saw him. But we spent the day of at the church getting everything put together. Luckily some nice friends watched my kids for me part of the day that made it much easier to get stuff done.

Adleigh writing a letter to Santa. I think she wrote more letter than anyone!

Writing another letter. We finally had to take her away to make her stop. :-)

Breydon decided to write a letter as well. Adleigh asked for a yo-yo and Breydon asked for a train.

Adleigh in her beautiful Christmas dress. Breydon wouldn't pose for me.

The Primary Children singing their part in the program. Adleigh was front and center but actually wasn't even supposed to be up there since she doesn't start primary next year but she had fun.

The shadow nativity that we put on for the program.

Then Santa decided to make an appearance! We asked about 9 older men in the ward to be Santa and all said no or backed out later. So Brian got lucky and filled in for Santa.

Breydon had watched Brian changed so he knew that Daddy was Santa and kept cutting back in line to get to him.

Cutting in line again. he was hysterical by the end because I wouldn't let him see Daddy.

Adleigh freaked the moment she saw Santa walk in to the room. Then she started crying and asking for Daddy. Finally after about 15 minutes I told her that Daddy was just pretending to be Santa. Even though she knew it was Daddy, she still wasn't happy about sitting on his lap though. 

At the very end I finally got both my kiddos with Santa.

Santa gave them each a hat for the snow which was pretty awesome.

Family shot! We survived!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images