Josh & Sarah's Wedding

So I am going to be doing a lot of back up posts hoping to catch up... This is pretty much my journal so I need to get it updated :-) I real...

So I am going to be doing a lot of back up posts hoping to catch up... This is pretty much my journal so I need to get it updated :-) I realized it's hard to blog without a computer that has Internet access!

So anyway... On to Josh and Sarah's wedding!

We originally weren't going to go because Brian was supposed to travel to a Cross Country meet. When Brian was told last minute he didn't have to go we decided it would be best to go to their wedding.

So Thursday after work we started the long drive down to Texas. About 17 hours later we made it just in time to head down to San Antonio for Sarah's endowment.

I couldn't go in and Brian decides to stay out with me. We went and ran some errands for the reception and met up with Brian's sister Kim for churros. We also bought Brian some fancy boots for our wedding :-)

We went with Kim to her house to pick up her husband, son and dog. This was the first time I met her husband CJ. Then we headed over to the temple to wait until they were done.

After the temple everyone went to Red Robin for dinner. Brian's father Rick is quite the chef and also a food critic. He ordered some pasta and proceeded to tell him everything that was wrong... The pasta was cooked too long, the peppers not cooked long enough, the sauce was bland. Then my favorite part came... He said,"basically it's boring!" We all thought this was hilarious and continued to tease him about this for the rest of the trip.

The next day we woke up bright and early to head back down to San Antonio for the sealing. It was the shortest sealing ever! I was outside and wasn't even close to wondering about when they would be done and suddenly Brian popped out... Literally 15 minutes later!






Waiting outside the temple!






View of San Antonio from the temple.

We of course took lots of pictures at the temple.






The Weirich side boys






All the girls

Then all the siblings except the newlyweds headed to Wendys. While we were eating, lo and behold... Josh and Sarah drove into the parking lot. Of course we made them come in to eat with us/embarrass them. It was awesome!

We went back to Fredericksburg for the reception. I realized Sarah and I had the same taste because her colors were brown and blue and she had picked out the same flowers I had wanted!






Us at the entrance to the reception.







The mostly whole Weirich clan at the reception. I think only Kevin, who is on a mission, was missing. Oh and little Logan wasn't born yet...

The reception was tons of fun and had lots of yummy food (I didn't get to enjoy it as much at our Texas reception due to a constrictive dress :-). The Weirich boys put on a hilarious song, dance presentation that I dj'd. I wish someone had a recording of it.






This is Victor in the outfit he wore for the presentation. If I remember correctly he and Matt were kind of the Night at the Roxberry guys.






Brian and I at the reception.

After the reception we cleaned up a bit and headed to bed. We woke up bright and early the next day to head back to Utah.

Location:Texas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images