Father's Day 2015

June 21st 2015 Brian had to be at church early for Bishopric meetings and I had planned to wake up and have cinnamon rolls ready for h...

June 21st 2015

Brian had to be at church early for Bishopric meetings and I had planned to wake up and have cinnamon rolls ready for him. But I am a terrible wife and slept through my alarm. So instead Adleigh delivered a plate of cinnamon rolls up to him on the stand.
Daddy got matching ties with Breydon and Adleigh got a matching dress! They looked fabulous!


Brian had to stay super late at church for meetings and was exhausted. So he got a Father's Day nap!


Adleigh trying not to wake them up. Happy Father's Day Brian! We love you!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm impressed - a newborn, matching outfits, and cinnamon rolls. Your Dad never got cinnamon rolls - maybe scrambled eggs ;D

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images