Celebrating Hannah

Holy moly I am sooooo behind... so i'll post lots of pictures and not type a lot. :-) April 29th 2016 My sister in law Hannah ...

Holy moly I am sooooo behind... so i'll post lots of pictures and not type a lot. :-)

April 29th 2016

My sister in law Hannah graduated from UVU from the Business School. We got back from Texas just in time to make it to see her walk.

Hannah's son Konner who is Adleigh's age.

Yay!  I got to be her unofficial photographer.

Entertaining Breydon during Graduation was lots of work.

The whole group. (Brian had to work)

After we took Hannah for a little graduation treat!

The next day we celebrated more at the local park and got to see lots of baby ducks.

Daddy finally got to come hang out with us!

This little bird was totally eating out of my hand.

Breydon loves climbing up things.

Almost like playing in the sand... ;-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think you have as many fun Weirich celebrations in UT as you did in TX!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images